4.13.2009

New Member of the Fam...

We have a
new addition to our little family!


It is such a relief to have all the little comforts
we didn't have with our van. Air conditioning for one, not to mention
seat warmers, a cd player, a sun roof, and black leather seats....




WE ARE SO EXCITED!!

Not only for its features, but also bc it is our first
big investment together.
We have yet to name our new car-
I think it looks like a mafia car, so I like the name Capone
(as in Al Capone)
but I have yet to sell Jace on that idea. I know we'll settle on a good one though :)

2 comments:

Mallory said...

Awww man, no more van? :) That is a great new car! I like Capone.

Brittany Anne said...

Aaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Liz, I'm so excited for you. This is a big step, next you'll be getting a baby! :)

So what's the van up to now?