2.15.2011

Valentine's Day.


Happy Valentine's Day!

It was such a lovely day in our home.
Jason had school all day,
and so it was so much fun to have a
date night!

We went to dinner at
PF Chang's,
our traditional Valentine's date spot :)
We had a fabulous dinner and a great time!

This year was especially fun because we
have a new valentine to celebrate with...
our baby Liam!

Here are some pictures of our
Lovers Day celebration

Me and Jason out on the town!
(I had so much fun, I love you sweetie!)


Our Valentines.


i love daddy. i love mommy. i love bebe.


liam will you be my valentine?

He said yes, he would be my valentine :)

1 comment:

MLP said...

This is the cutest dialogue I've heard in the whole wide world!!!
Liam is a doll baby and we are so blessed to have him with us!!!