6.05.2008

Movie Night... Turned into NBA Playoffs!

Tonight Jason, Ash, Trent, Whit, Brooks, and I all planned to have a movie night! It was so fun to see everyone and get to know Brooks better. We all brought parts for an awesome dinner... pizza, koolaid, caramel popcorn, candy, and and ice cream pie (healthy, I know haha). When we arrived at Trent's he was already watching the beginning of the first NBA finals game. We all got into it and decided to watch the game instead of a movie. It ended up being a great game! The Celts and the Lakers were close the whole game, but in the end Boston pulled ahead to win it! Go Celtics!! But anyway it was so fun to be with everyone and just hang out- we need to do it more often! We love you all :)

1 comment:

Whitney said...

That really was fun! I don't know that much about basketball, but it was a good game. Still I think we need to watch The Man Who Knew Too Little. It so nice having family in and close to Provo. I think it's great we've been trying to get together more. I love you guys!