6.04.2008

Woo Hoo!

Jason and I have started exercising on a regular basis! It is so great! I usually go running, stair-steppering (thanks for the advice Ash!), and do a few weight machines. Jason loves to play BB- I am lucky if I can get him to come in the workout room with me, ha ha ha. I have also started a yoga program at home which is wonderful. Jace has tried a few of the stretches with me, ha ha, but I don't think it's for him.

We have just started working on crosswords together before we go to sleep. It is so much fun! It gives us time to work together, and trust me, we get a few laughs out of it too! (Ex: one of the clues was "Evergreen support?" and we thought the answer was treehuggers or some other green group. Oh no, the answer was "Spruce spine"!!!... was the heck? How is someone ever going to guess that? Hahaha, when we looked up the answer we were laughing so hard.) Anyway, it's a fun activity! I highly recommend it!

So.. in closing: exercising and crosswords- do them! :)

2 comments:

Ashlee said...

YOu and jason both now have amazing 6 packs from working out. My favorite part of working out is the endorphonis. I feel so happy. I am glad you are doing the stair stepper. Since then my booty is toned:)

Whitney said...

Oh Lizzy you are so cute. Good for both of you. I definitley need to crack down and get into a better exercising routine. You are truly motivational!