6.01.2008

Summer Sunday


Today was an exceptionally beautiful day! After church Jason and I walked the path through Bridal Veil Park and up by the falls. It was so nice to be outside in the sun. We really liked our walk today because the path was quite shady, which is nice on a hot summer day. We were surprised to see the old overgrown tram that used to run up the cliff past the waterfalls. You can look up and see where the tram used to run... it is so steep!! I don't know if I would ever ride it if it runs again (I'm afraid of heights you see). But is sure would be a beautiful view!

As we were walking along the path we spotted this tiny little puppy with the family ahead of us- it was so cute and so small! That started our conversation of what future dogs we would like to own. Jace is a huge fan of the weimaraner breed. They have kind of a silver-ish coat and pretty light eyes. If any of you have owned one, let us know what you think!! I also like labs and bull terriers, so we'll see what happens. Anyhow, it was fun to take a walk after the craziness of school and life.

Because this is our first blog, I will catch you all up on all that is happening in our lives... Jason is in the Mechanical Eng. program at the Y and will be ready to graduate in about a year. Afterwards he will attend business school to earn a business degree as well. He is so excited! He loves engineering and will be so good at it. I will graduate in December in Biochemistry. I may apply to Pharmacy School at the U for the following fall. I have already worked a chemical job in a QC lab and will gladly do it again! (Its great pay for an easy job :)) We love the Y but we will be excited to graduate and move on to the next adventure in our lives!

No comments: